Autocross is a form of motorsports that emphasizes safe competition and active participation. An autocross is a timed competition in which drivers navigate one at a time through a defined course on either a sealed or an unsealed surface.
Autocross courses are typically one to two kilometers long and tend to place demands on car handling and driver skill rather than on engine power and outright speed.
Events typically have many classes that allow almost any vehicle, from economy sedans to purpose-built racing cars, to compete.
Muscat SpeedWay Record for the Classic and International tracks:
Classic Record is 47.58: done by Alain Nofwal in a EVO 6 Proto in 2014.
- All Wheel Drive time of 47.58: done by Alain Nofwal in this Race Mitsubishi EVO 6 year 2014
- Front Wheel Drive time of 51.11: done by Anas Al-Raisi in this VW Scirocco year 2014
- Rear Wheel Drive time of 51.48: done by Ammar Al-Bulushi in this Honda S2000 year 2015
International Record is 1.04.8: done by Ahmed Arafat in a EVO 6 Proto in 2014.
- All Wheel Drive time of 1.04.8: done by Ahmed Arafat in this Race Mitsubishi EVO 6 year 2014
- Front Wheel Drive time of 1.07.1: done by Mohammed Tariffi in this Race Seat Leon year 2014
- Rear Wheel Drive time of 1.10.4: done by Mohammed Al-Bulushi in his Infinity G37 Coupe year 2014
2017 Oman Rally Championship – Supplementary Regulations2017 Ramadan – Registration – General Information2017 Ramadan Time Attack Challenge regulations2017 RamadanTime Attack Entry Form With Arabic2017 Ramadan Time Attack Car – No Objection Letter
Other Motor Sports