1. SWS (Sodi World Series):-
– SWS Sprint Race “Individual Race”:-
Junior LR4 – Age 7 to 14
Adult RT8 – Age 15 and up
Each event consists of:
– Signature of the disclaimer form
– Kart drawing
– Drivers briefing
– Driver weighing (RT8 only)
– Race 1 9Laps
– Race 2 11Laps
– Race 3 (where specified)
– Award presentation
– SWS (Sodi World Series) Endurance – By Teams:
An endurance race is defined as one continuous race for either one driver or a team of drivers sharing the kart and swapping over during pits stops. Sharing the kart and swapping over during pit stops. Longer races also include stops to refuel, Making strategy at least as important as sheer speed.
Muscat speedway organizing 1 Hour / 3 Hours / 6 Hours / 12 Hours / 24 Hours Endurance karting races throughout the year.
Age: 15 Years and above.
Race format depends on the Race duration.
2. Rotax Max Challenge:-
The Rotax MAX Challenge™ (RMC) is a motor sport race formula for race karts. It is owned and organized by BRP and its distributors. It is approved by and in compliance with the CIK-FIA (Commission Internationale de Karting / Federation Internationale de l’Automobile), using checked and sealed Rotax MAX engines for equal performance.
– Bambino: 5 to 8 years.
– Micro Max: 8 to 10 years.
– Mini Max: 10 to 12 years.
– Junior Max: 12 to 16 years.
– Max & Max Master: 15 years and above.
– DD2 & DD2 Master: 16 years and above.
– Drivers Briefing
– Pre Final
2017 Ramadan – Registration – General Information
Other Motor Sports